Ok, never mind the pink pajamas. That was just a throw in. but I did buy some – totally gorgeous!!
My sister arrives tomorrow afternoon/evening for at least the 4 days of Easter, maybe a few days longer. Three kids (1, 5 & 9) + partner in tow with the car loaded full of all the necessary items we feel are needed for a weekend away.
I make and blog my Hot Cross Good Friday and then will most likely have a break – unless I get the chance to post a quickie picture from my phone that is.
interesting but pointless picture just coz I can.
My week in a nutshell:
– One son at camp made for a slightly quieter house – the other two made up for it though.
– I tidied my bead desk! (yay, now I can see it, for a short time anyway) and have started on some more bits and pieces. As I type this, I am taking a break from the beads. I have trouble with a certain application and I have to step away sometimes.
– Running…. eeek! Those of you that read this post, might think that I am now fit and toned and my worrying is useless. Hahaha. ~insert much guffawing on my part here~ Well, since I made that post I think I have been back, maybe, twice. I have been so busy and really haven’t made an effort to include this in my day. Anyhoo, the Mother’s Day Classic is back. It’s a fun run/walk on Mother’s Day for survivors (and their family/friends and anyone else who wants to join in) of Breast Cancer. Mum sent me the email and asked if I would like to bring the boys and join her this year. Yes! This will be blogged about in more detail later. I am now accountable to you all having said this.
– I have two markets planned (aside from my usual one). One on the 15th and another the first week of May. Hence the new makes. I need to get some material out and make more bags. I bought this awesome pink lacy bra with flowers on it that would make a gorgeous evening bag….hmm, we’ll go there another day maybe.
– Hubby is spending Easter with his parents and one sister – lucky boys (BIL and Dad) are going the races on Saturday night. Speedway.
– My parents celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary.
– my nails are coming along nicely (really, you want to know this why???). Since having polish on then I can see where they have grown. Mind you, it’s only bare millimetres, but grow they have. I can now tap fingers on the bench and make that cool sound.
Some things are awkward though – picking up beads and texting is getting weird, and the stuff I get underneath them… forever seem to be peeling tiny bits of fruit or veg skin off. Hmm.
– Don’t forget my sale on over at Marcato Designs (40% off atm). Come grab a bargain!
hope you’re all having a dandy day and keep smiling ,
if you’re not, ‘fake it til you make it’