Some things I learnt today:
– watching movies with a head cold and an ear infection is not a good idea (I swear my head was about to blow off by the time it finished). After a day of rest yesterday I thought I was ready to face the world, not so much.
– first, buying, therefore taking the right medicine is a must to make sure said head does not blow off.
– an afternoon sleep will fix just about anything.
– tea is really good! Hubby asked me how many coffees I’d had today. My answer – I’ve had none since Sunday. I swear he fell of his chair through the phone.
– the supermarket is a place of hell when you have a killer headache, and ears that feel blocked up, with one getting that sharp spike that only comes with infection, and it sounds like everyone is yelling.
– a killer headache is nothing compared to how the people will be feeling who were involved in a four car incident this afternoon in the rain.
Despite feeling like crap the movie was brilliant, I was going to write a review but can’t be bothered now. Just a mention, if you haven’t seen the Lego movie yet, Go and See it!
I’ve graduated several levels of tea drinking. First it was Bushels tea with Lipton honey and lemon tea, then Bushels with Tetley Lemon (and a dash of honey), then I discovered Dilmah Lemon tea at the airport, and today at the supermarket had to make do with the delicious (and soon to be a staple in my pantry) Twinnings Lemon tea. This stuff is perfect.
Computers are a pain in the backside. There are 3 laptops and my iPad in the house. Do you think any of them will do what I want? The iPad will work, but sometimes the laptop is easier as it comes with its own pet (mouse). The laptop I normally use wont let me access WordPress but will open my camera card. Mr 15’s will let me use WordPress but wont recognise the sd card so third time lucky, I’m going to hunt out Mr 17’s and see if i can do both on it and get a few picture posts done, plus the post-market posting I do.
I got an unexpected phone call asking for Mr 10 to go for a play date. ‘It was meant to be for earlier n the holidays and I know school goes back Monday, but is tomorrow ok?’ Tomorrow is perfect, and he will love it. Mr 10’s response? Awesome, what time?
I have known, to see as compared to talk to, this woman for a while, but she has not ever spoken to me. My first impression of was not favourable until I found out a bit of history and had some understanding, and since she sees me when I’m at work, I think she has softened a little.
The weekend is here, I plan on relaxing and getting as much rest as possible as well as being as busy as I can manage. I know that makes no sense whatsoever, but pottering around can be productive, especially if it’s a crap day like it’s been forecast. Oh, and we get to go and vote again, local stuff with people we don’t even know about. Yay. Not.
Have a good weekend, be safe, well and drink lots of tea!