well, technically we were not using paper, but material, but I’m using the term loosly here, as in covering boxes and objects.
Materials sorted – fleecy padding, cloth for covering, glue, scissors – and a blanket for the table, with paper for glue drops – and I cut the shapes ready.
Short of putting in too many words I will show the pics.
Fleece and then pink cloth for the cover.
Glueing the backing board for the inside and then covering in white satin lining – all ruffled to look pretty,
and then pushing this in to the lid to complete the top.
A few curly moments with getting material smooth around the corners…..
Now I know what to do I will be completing the bottom half over the next few days and hoping it will be good enough as a display for my market table…. (another change, I know…)
(Question: why is it that I put everything in it’s place and then after I save and look at a ‘preview’ it is all over the joint and messed up. I thought this time by using thumbnails it might be better – apparently not, lol. I try, and if anyone has a solution or way to stop this from happening I would gladly take on advice. thnaks 🙂 )
Til next time, keep smiling 🙂